Wednesday, January 13, 2016

links

random from looking at stocks: Obama on the economy, 2016. some white guy's comment: if you have the skills to work with the digital economy, you're doing great ... apparently that's what the Prez means that the economy's changing. Hey, that's what this blog's about! except, I don't have skills. can't program. the programmers think I'm a bug. squash me. whatever. things are always changing, always have been. the skills we need are ... the skill we need is FAITH. not "in God". I'm not babbling someone else's words at you. In LIFE. in DOING STUFF. dream dream and do. put yourself out there. faith in ART, I'LL PUT IT THAT WAY.
Quora. I say it's a discovery ... Now to explore. (This could be a way for me to get free traffic, is my one-track thought.)
Q&A with Mark Zuckerberg

No comments:

Post a Comment